Skip to main content

CONFERRED GLORY


When you live in the shadows of a dream, sometimes they become your waking memory. You are left wondering who you might have been had you left that all behind, to forgive yourself and move on, to move beyond past paradigms and forgotten crimes, to live your life alive, to thrive, never haunted by the past.

‘...as a child, mother and father couldn’t be bothered, what a tragedy within a broken family.’

I felt lonely and abandoned having no opportunity to seek a companion outside the family instead I enlisted the help of a peer, it was me, an inner child, devoid of memory, filled with fear, trembling at that age with a wicked rage ever ready with a perverse phrase on the tip of my tongue to assuage every burning bitter tear, if only they had bled from my eyes and wiped my conscience clear, but in there, the tiny hidden chasm, the cave inside my mind I was blind, abandoned and alone with no ability to atone for the faults and and failures of a flawed family, the thawed crimes of childhood conferred to a non-consenting being devoid of agency. Well within his body I grieve, hidden away from society, friends, family and community, a broken disunity mending any offending thing. I bought the lie, to my surprise, that it was wise to take the blame, to claim the fault as my own, for it was all the same, I even supposed it would soothe and tame a demon that despised any invitation for reprisal, I began floating within the depths of my souls horizon, vows and burdens sold without arrival, ever hovering never grounding, my fairy wings grew tired, thread bare and thin, there is no more grin in avoiding tails of true lies sin, I’ve begun bowing. I have grown old, but mildew and mold, cobwebs and dread harbor a face devoid of grace that in darkness has laid waste to my sacred place. 

Wash away the memory of parental indecency I want to be made clean. The dirty deeds that were done to me have memories that are lasting and grow ever more cruel and mean. I wish a pristine story were mine without worry because then I’d run, but not in a hurry, towards grace, hidden away in that secret space a private place that sees a face shrouded in mystery, revealing to me in the depths of my own misery that life has room for waste to decay and fade away without racing everyday in a fit of frightful rage, every fear is assuaged, “cheer up my dear, I’m there at every age”. 

Dirty dread in my head like underwear filled with terror I wish a shower would scorch and scour the earth beneath which I cower for it does tower over me so, that ominous shadow, that looms and grows “nobody knows!” I wish I had been old enough to have hair there, perhaps it would have made the travesty less worse or a modicum less perverse, the song of whats wrong made right has not had its last verse sung for by then any record of history will be dried and wrung, having laid bare every secret thing that presides in the air, abolishing the evil wickedness of dreadful despair. 

Abandon your terror and enjoy joy it’s more then a toy for a little boy, it’s armor for a man that can understand grief as his core essence of belief. 

No more wandering, he has been illumined to the true nature of reality as annuls of history unfold a story of untold injury.

Be bold and blend into the bitter cold. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCIENTIFIC CODE OF ETHICS

The greatest endeavor of scientific study is to scrutinize society and undertake the challenge of introducing a philosophy that alters reality for the benefit of everybody, creating a collective body out of disparate parts by uniting them as a heart that beats as one...this is done by respecting unique identity, valuing liberties and honoring independent agency, providing everybody with the dignity of belonging to a community where their purpose of contributing to society in a meaningful manner is made immediately available in every personal, private, public and social way, assuring  that the context of free expression remains safely secured as a place for skill craft mastery, breeding opportunity for immense creativity that comes from the most curious of mysteries by pioneering out of ones own ability to imagine possibility as an eventuality in future reality.   It is then the mission of scientific activity to discover the means to enact such eventualities by maintaining a stance of

light load

Heavy is life, light are we navigating the true way of corporeal reality. Light is an interesting word, often thought of as being the opposite of heavy, but is that what lighter things are? Are they not simply lower in mass, attracting less gravity or pull, less substance or pertinence, less meaning of importance.  Only in comparative relationship does one thing seem less weighty than another but in universal terms isn’t it simply a matter of how closely particles have packed together and how many of them have assembled in one place? What matters most is how many points of contact bare the burden of carrying the mass. Any one individuals capacity for carrying is limited, likewise community has a greater ability to tackle the urgent needs of this world that are too weighty for a single person to bare. After all, it is a matter of conditioning that determines who would find a certain thing heavy or light and thus we need everybody with different strengths to incorporate their abi

BETWEEN HER AND I

TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ -extremely rough content ahead- I saw a child today, starved lying beside her mother, flys picking at the body. And I saw a bear give birth to her cubs in the winters snow.  And I saw a business man beating a hooker to death in his Vegas hotel room, Hugo boss shoes stained red with her blood. And I saw a meteor shower from the summit of Kilimanjaro.  And I saw a baby baptized by a priest who had molested the mother when she was a child. And I saw a bean stalk grow. And I saw a child lose their limb in a Mattel toy factory near the shen Jin province.  And I saw an iceberg fall into the sea as whales swam past undisturbed by the scene.  I saw a homeless man freeze to death in the winter streets of Chicago, clutching an unsmoked rock. I heard a dolphin sing to his lover beneath the glow of fluorescent algae. I heard a child scream from a wooden shelter in the woods, no mother, no father, just alone. I heard a breeze rushing through the leaves of an