Skip to main content


As he waits in blind shelter for a roof bereft of any proof his love can not offend the temporary joys of life that descend but recoil they must with gravities thrust from restraint of emotion within a brain under strain that demands he remain the same despite the distance his soul has tread his heart has shed every thread left as a pile of silk stained red as each night lays his head upon a soft bed be wed is said to himself and no one else once lost in a dream he can not find his way home a path hidden in faith has hope left where only the dead are said to be he has wandered in this long journey for eternity and still her soul can not be found he has gone up and down ever lost too him is the jewel of his crown worthy of the white gown his frown cast upon his face speaks of weary resolve still giving chase yet surrendering the haste knowing it brings only waste his feelings encased within a tomb beneath his chest has replaced the beating lungs that once gave rise to his breast it is best he seek not to find life here nor dare to shed a tear but having cast out every last fear has drawn his conscience clear with a confidence of devout acceptance that compassion can lend great blessing if he begins trusting in belief again a plan most grand unfolds a foreign land yet trod by his wounded paw upon which he will cling to grasp and claw a grounded man never raised from the depths of despair a final shred of her hair reminds him once more to care.


What is this story he is living if not an homage to things long gone a burning desire to resurrect forgotten memories that might remind him of whom he was once becoming before embarking on this mysterious journey?


I am myself by embracing every unclean thing about me including the virulent disease within my being, no longer clinging to religion nor family nor tradition nor institution nor loyalty to the state but abundantly breathing in everything as a free entity at liberty to become myself that is me without hate...to whom can I relate? My heart does palpitate, is it to late? Should I stop and mastrubate to penetrate the destiny of my fate. 


Perhaps there is an enemy unknown but I take them on willingly, accepting them into my core sense of being without hesitancy until I am complete in understanding any ignorance that breeds their hostility for knowledge brings stability even to the most chaotic of entities as wisdom ushers in equanimity.


This is the essence of love that I am becoming and it is sufficient for me to live as myself without explaining anything to anybody for any reason because proving love in argumentation betrays the potency of its power in action taking away the satisfaction of response without reaction, I find fulfillment in contentedly loving without proving anything. 


The strength of my might is not my own it is the home in which I rest given to me as memories in which I believe, making me trust in the ever present reality that never ceases to wake me from the dream and release me from any limiting thing that lies about who I am actually, this and this alone is my place of belonging the freedom of being me at liberty to exist without declaring anything that to others minds brings understanding for only another soul whose heart wishes to be made whole can agree that life is most full with a hand to hold that consoles your being and lets you live entirely surrendered to the mystery that is loving unconditionally. 


Love is not oppositional or confrontational it is understanding.


Now, I understand my purpose.


I am guilt free being me.


And by me I mean a humbly obedient entity receiving everything that loves light is sending. 


Here am I love, send me.


That I might see thee not for the shadow of the soul that tradition has trained me to believe you to be but the very substance of light that eradicates the haunting memories of whom I once thought you to be. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCIENTIFIC CODE OF ETHICS

The greatest endeavor of scientific study is to scrutinize society and undertake the challenge of introducing a philosophy that alters reality for the benefit of everybody, creating a collective body out of disparate parts by uniting them as a heart that beats as one...this is done by respecting unique identity, valuing liberties and honoring independent agency, providing everybody with the dignity of belonging to a community where their purpose of contributing to society in a meaningful manner is made immediately available in every personal, private, public and social way, assuring  that the context of free expression remains safely secured as a place for skill craft mastery, breeding opportunity for immense creativity that comes from the most curious of mysteries by pioneering out of ones own ability to imagine possibility as an eventuality in future reality.   It is then the mission of scientific activity to discover the means to enact such eventualities by maintaining a stance of

light load

Heavy is life, light are we navigating the true way of corporeal reality. Light is an interesting word, often thought of as being the opposite of heavy, but is that what lighter things are? Are they not simply lower in mass, attracting less gravity or pull, less substance or pertinence, less meaning of importance.  Only in comparative relationship does one thing seem less weighty than another but in universal terms isn’t it simply a matter of how closely particles have packed together and how many of them have assembled in one place? What matters most is how many points of contact bare the burden of carrying the mass. Any one individuals capacity for carrying is limited, likewise community has a greater ability to tackle the urgent needs of this world that are too weighty for a single person to bare. After all, it is a matter of conditioning that determines who would find a certain thing heavy or light and thus we need everybody with different strengths to incorporate their abi

BETWEEN HER AND I

TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ -extremely rough content ahead- I saw a child today, starved lying beside her mother, flys picking at the body. And I saw a bear give birth to her cubs in the winters snow.  And I saw a business man beating a hooker to death in his Vegas hotel room, Hugo boss shoes stained red with her blood. And I saw a meteor shower from the summit of Kilimanjaro.  And I saw a baby baptized by a priest who had molested the mother when she was a child. And I saw a bean stalk grow. And I saw a child lose their limb in a Mattel toy factory near the shen Jin province.  And I saw an iceberg fall into the sea as whales swam past undisturbed by the scene.  I saw a homeless man freeze to death in the winter streets of Chicago, clutching an unsmoked rock. I heard a dolphin sing to his lover beneath the glow of fluorescent algae. I heard a child scream from a wooden shelter in the woods, no mother, no father, just alone. I heard a breeze rushing through the leaves of an