Skip to main content

ORIGINAL DESTINY


When are you from?

Stardate: .000e...38

I give up to you my souls control.

I give up to you the continuity of my soul in whole.

I give up to you my continuously renewing soul with every last vow and contract sold.


...again I say this bold.


“I don’t like being bitter and cold.”


Sometimes this soul has a hole in its story that prevents it from existing presently.


Is the poop hole the loophole?

The butthole?

The asshole?

The soul?


Does the use of those words denote a lack of self control?


Or exemplify an innocent curiosity like a mole exploring the roots of it’s tunnel?


Empty everything, lose control of your soul relax your sphincter muscle.


Too vulgar?

So is clinging to control. 

Triadic states have their domains, all the same a threefold spectrum creates an axial trio.


Goodness in faith defines the quality of worth you unearth.

Rightness in love decides the property of value that you see.

Trueness in hope determines the accuracy of truth you repeat.


This is everything ‘substantial’.

“What a feat!”


There is nothing ‘immaterial’.

“How neat!”


Perhaps satan’s agenda is puritanical but we’ve been mislead by his reasoning. 


Adopt his strategy by abandoning his reasoning for he likes appropriating things for his own utility, redeem what is unclean by healing the feeling that you need to earn anything.


You deserve loving unconditionally.


Try breaking antifragility it grows back doubly.  


I would say that Christ is the name an itinerate Jew in the ancient near East has been credited with using, who identified himself to be as inseparable from the true way of living as anybody, thus revealing that unilateral access to ones own divinity is an ever forthcoming reality despite constant allusions to the contrary, this can be confusing, especially when many are abusing these teachings with illusions that manifest mass delusion.


The recorded texts of his life allegorize mans struggle to reconcile daily trials that appear as contradictions to this accessibility, revealing that deity is inherently within everybody offering pure potential inside each human being as an inalienable privilege and opportunity. 


His incarnation story has been by some seen in later centuries as fulfilling the Torah’s prophecy, producing a tradition around which many Christians define their principles for living in accordance with modern religious thinking; a convention for social community, collaboration and when cruelly implemented the exploitation and enslavement of the same children, women and marginalized bodies that it’s supposed to be serving and protecting—foremost the inner child and feminine energy within ones own being from which loyalty produces an external outpouring of charity that wells forth a fostered capacity for generous and magnanimous giving without demanding reciprocity. 


I am one to harshly separate the name of Jesus from any and all propagation of political domination and dogmatic manipulation of misogynistic power, oppression and tyrannical control of human populations, not an easy task given that the ‘church’ has fallen prey and remains ever increasingly entrenched within scandalous affairs as prophesied in Revelations. 


She is quite a harlot and far be it for me to claim immunity from her ever enticing depravity for she is never relenting of her own accord, only by way of nature forcing her reformation does she repent from her fleshly duty to contaminate and polute raw spirituality. 


It is by less than the breadth of a hairs width that a church split welded a cross upon a shield that governments wielded for their own immoral appeal where many a bloodied fist in the name of Christ took innocent life. 


I am leery to speak a name that I never grow weary of tacitly living in the hopes of continuing a tradition that was once revealed to me mysteriously within my own being and having a high degree of similarity to the teachings of Christ, Buddha and many African, Asian and South American religions from Easter island to Statin island, I am Austin...this is my story, this is my journey and I’m in no hurry to explain anything perfectly. 


Perhaps Ireland and Poland lay claim to my genes but I am my own unique being and speak only for me, identifying as more than mere material substance within reality, I find my subsistence in liminality without resistance.


Almost done...


Persistence interests me but sincerity is key.


I hope my love comes not to late, for now I have faith that I can live without hate. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCIENTIFIC CODE OF ETHICS

The greatest endeavor of scientific study is to scrutinize society and undertake the challenge of introducing a philosophy that alters reality for the benefit of everybody, creating a collective body out of disparate parts by uniting them as a heart that beats as one...this is done by respecting unique identity, valuing liberties and honoring independent agency, providing everybody with the dignity of belonging to a community where their purpose of contributing to society in a meaningful manner is made immediately available in every personal, private, public and social way, assuring  that the context of free expression remains safely secured as a place for skill craft mastery, breeding opportunity for immense creativity that comes from the most curious of mysteries by pioneering out of ones own ability to imagine possibility as an eventuality in future reality.   It is then the mission of scientific activity to discover the means to enact such eventualities by maintaining a stance of

light load

Heavy is life, light are we navigating the true way of corporeal reality. Light is an interesting word, often thought of as being the opposite of heavy, but is that what lighter things are? Are they not simply lower in mass, attracting less gravity or pull, less substance or pertinence, less meaning of importance.  Only in comparative relationship does one thing seem less weighty than another but in universal terms isn’t it simply a matter of how closely particles have packed together and how many of them have assembled in one place? What matters most is how many points of contact bare the burden of carrying the mass. Any one individuals capacity for carrying is limited, likewise community has a greater ability to tackle the urgent needs of this world that are too weighty for a single person to bare. After all, it is a matter of conditioning that determines who would find a certain thing heavy or light and thus we need everybody with different strengths to incorporate their abi

BETWEEN HER AND I

TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ -extremely rough content ahead- I saw a child today, starved lying beside her mother, flys picking at the body. And I saw a bear give birth to her cubs in the winters snow.  And I saw a business man beating a hooker to death in his Vegas hotel room, Hugo boss shoes stained red with her blood. And I saw a meteor shower from the summit of Kilimanjaro.  And I saw a baby baptized by a priest who had molested the mother when she was a child. And I saw a bean stalk grow. And I saw a child lose their limb in a Mattel toy factory near the shen Jin province.  And I saw an iceberg fall into the sea as whales swam past undisturbed by the scene.  I saw a homeless man freeze to death in the winter streets of Chicago, clutching an unsmoked rock. I heard a dolphin sing to his lover beneath the glow of fluorescent algae. I heard a child scream from a wooden shelter in the woods, no mother, no father, just alone. I heard a breeze rushing through the leaves of an