Skip to main content

Ledgerless


I release egos tracking system that counts for the ledger every available resource allowing fishes and loaves to be multiplied behind the curtain of mystery as eyes become fixed upon stories author who is a rock upon which parental springs flow making the dot matrix of what is possible infinitely scalable beyond gravitational limitations, quantum state phenomena and matter replication: in faith all things are possible to those who believe; for the enumeration of resources like searching for safety are defunct functions that mind has evolved beyond necessity to utilize for optimal wellbeing, existence is defined by the minds ability for memory in grateful appreciation recalling events of opulant abundance, shifting a narrative of scarcity into oblivion as it arrives at an organic conclusion that lack is an illusion for provision prevails with joy acknowledging every opportunity for satisfaction that brings lasting contentment fulfilling the demands of the mind that require an environment of absolute perfection; in systems of reality any function is efficient with precise accuracy thus rendering every eventuality advantageous for for all of humanity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Ineligible Christian Bastard

It was a calming morning with the smell of dried leaves and plump raspberries on the vine drifting into a bedroom of safety comfortably lit by the warming early afternoon sun that gently kissed the olive green walls, they matched his eyes which sparkled with innocent delight. Laying upon his back skin exposed what little warmth of moisture that had been hidden beneath his diaper now evaporated with a pleasant wisp of mild autumnal breeze the tender touch of the woman who captured his affections gently changed him with soothing coos. Slipping into something he found peaceful and secure filled his heart with flutters of joy that created a deep trust of intimacy in these sweet moments of vulnerability. His delightful enjoyment of her attentiveness awakening a desire within his soul for something more for this intimacy to span beyond these brief moments to last without exception and be shared with none other for here he felt loved and cherished known in a way by the woman he knew an...

Quantum entangled souls

The illusion of distance is fading as the reality of proximity blooms. If everything is simultaneously probable and possible then curation of authorship is a story defined by limitation without exclusion nor division but inclusion of all as divine beings bearing the image of 'god' with respect for one another's unique soul identity that distinguishes us from one another by finding commonality in that which differentiates each member within community. REMEMBERING THAT IF GOD IS A WORD...YOU ARE IT'S DEFINITION. There exists a tension of conflict between what is agreeable acceptable purposeful and principle that is called experience and it is resolved with reconciliation through forgiveness. This underscores the core necessity of confession with honesty for if we are first impeccable with our word without making assumptions while doing our best to not take anything personally. Then we can learn to listen while still being skeptical. If you think of yourse...

BETWEEN HER AND I

TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ -extremely rough content ahead- I saw a child today, starved lying beside her mother, flys picking at the body. And I saw a bear give birth to her cubs in the winters snow.  And I saw a business man beating a hooker to death in his Vegas hotel room, Hugo boss shoes stained red with her blood. And I saw a meteor shower from the summit of Kilimanjaro.  And I saw a baby baptized by a priest who had molested the mother when she was a child. And I saw a bean stalk grow. And I saw a child lose their limb in a Mattel toy factory near the shen Jin province.  And I saw an iceberg fall into the sea as whales swam past undisturbed by the scene.  I saw a homeless man freeze to death in the winter streets of Chicago, clutching an unsmoked rock. I heard a dolphin sing to his lover beneath the glow of fluorescent algae. I heard a child scream from a wooden shelter in the woods, no mother, no father, just alone. I heard a breeze rushing throug...